Saturday 9 November 2013

Monochrome OTDs.

Hello from +852!
I'm currently in Hong Kong and blogging on my hotel bed though i'm left with 0% battery power. I'm amazed i survived the entire day with just an hour sleep on the plane. Day one has been so awesome with eating and more eating with the travel mates; i've seriously lost count on the number of meals i had today. On a side note, why are hotel beds so comfy and fluffy? I'm in so much comfort now i feel like i can doze off anytime! 

Anyway, I have been into monochromes of late, sharing two full TCL monochrome outfits today!
Love how they never go wrong, and how classic these pieces are. :)

Was feeling a little dressy and it's one of the rare occasion you'd see me in a dress! :p
I decided to keep this Rai Accordion Pleated Dress due to the knit and chiffon fabric mix, and i love how the shift cut stimulates an illusion of longer legs. The accordion pleats also add a fun twist to the overall look, something i really like! :) I'm never a feminine lady when it comes to dressing up, so i added some edgy touch with our Buckle Up Suede Boots and Glitz Faux Fur Clutch. Both items here are suitable for the upcoming year end festive, and the clutch is so soft it feels like i'm carrying a pillow out! :p

Click on item names to be directed to item link

I put together this full TCL on another day. 
I was feeling a little conscious of my seemingly bloated face, hence i attempted an oversize look. 

The quilted details are really much prettier in real life and i love the contrasting hues!


This pair of boots need no introduction i suppose; it was sold out within mins at the launch. I had previously kept Jeffery Suede Boots in Taupe cos i already own many black shoes and boots. But i succumbed to temptation when this arrived. Using the same shoe mould, the fit and comfort is similar to Jeffery Boots, just with a different design. With the year end season coming up, there's really no reason why you shouldn't own at least a pair. I've succumbed to yet another new arrival temptation when a low ankle boots arrived in our office just last week. :/

 
Lasercut Leatherette Shorts looks simple but the lasercut details on the side panels are so intricate it's hard not to notice. I personally do not find mid/high waist shorts flattering on myself, so i did the trick by pairing it with a top tucked out! :)

Click on item names to be directed to item link

Hope this short post helps you plan your outfits this weekend!
I'm gonna keep the blogging spirit up and try to blog another post within the next 2 days, keep a lookout! Have a merry weekend babes! :)


♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment