Monday 21 October 2013

Outfits.

Hiyaaaa~
I'm back from my Europe trip and it was nothing short of amazing, albeit a little tiring.
We travelled to Venice, Rome, Florence, AMAZING LONDON and Paris in 17 days.
We followed the itinerary Bert planned for us, except she didn't mention we would be catching trains and trains, planes and planes, buses and more buses. I was on a plane/train/bus almost every other day!
London was my favorite city of all, it was so so sooo amazing i was awed. 
It was a really beautiful city with beautiful buildings, people, food and fashion!

More on the trip in a separate post! :)
Shall blog on OTDs today!

We were blessed with fine weather while on our 1st day in Venice, so i had the chance to wear our upcoming Railway Boyfriend Shirt! Weather was pretty erratic during the trip, going as low as 7 degrees, but mostly 10-11 degrees. So a 14 degrees was really warm in that sense. 

This popular piece makes a comeback in Black, Wine as seen, and Cobalt.
The crazy Bert kept all colors though she already has a couple from the previous batch. -.- We made some changes in this piece, namely a slightly wider shoulder width and neck circumference. So it's of a better comfort level and fit! :) Chiffon fabric used is the same as before. 

Anyway, many asked about the fabric and why we don't use a less sheer chiffon. I know sheerness is a main concern for most shoppers. Basically the less sheer a fabric is, it would mean it's more structured and stiffer, and using such a fabric for this piece will mean the slouchy effect cannot be obtained. That's why! (:

I actually went to the office right after i landed, cos our car was parked here.
Bert had just completed a shoot a few days before and i saw new clothes!
Screened through them and this pullover caught my attention! :)
Knit x Plaids, a perfect combination!

It is now available on backorders, so get yours here!
I like the grey better actually, but Bert had already kept that, so it was blue for me! 
Still love for this it nonetheless.

I was also really excited to get my Suede Wedge Trainers.
Stocks arrived when i was away, which was such a bummer. 
I honestly couldn't wait to lay my hands on them! :p
If you've read and followed my previous posts, you'd know i own a Steven Madden pair with others too, but the SM pair is my worn to death pair. It goes well with practically any outfits so i specifically sourced for a similar pair. It took us quite awhile, but our efforts paid off. 

Stocks went OOS within minutes and we have limited BO slots available, do be quick if you still haven't gotten yours! (: 


Accessories for the day. <3

Another piece i kept from the last launch. :)
Houndstooth prints are back with their popularity now that the year end season is nearing, so you should expect more of such prints in the upcoming launches. I hope you're a fan as much as i am! :p

My new kicks gotten yesterday.
It's such a contradiction that i went out with the boyf to get a shoe rack, obviously cos of the overflowing shoes i have gotten over the months. But we ended up with 0 rack and 1 new kick.
And during the journey, i was just counting how many new pairs i have gotten and had a shock myself, even nagged at myself at the crazy number and said i WONT get new shoes anymore for the next month at least. But looked what happened at the end of the day. :x

They are from C&K in case you're wondering.
Surprisingly, with the change in their designer, their shoes have gotten much comfier too. I've steered clear of this brand since years ago cos of the crazy number of blisters i'd get whenever i'm wearing their shoes, but the 2 new pairs i've recently gotten have been kind to my feet. :)

PS: Thanks for checking this space despite the lack of updates. 
I will be back soon with more updates!


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment