Monday 3 June 2013

OTD.

HELLO JUNE!
The first 6 months of 2013 flew past just like this, and we're at the 1/2 way mark now.
The year has treated me well except for the first 2 months; (Totally remember how elated we were to get out of shitzholez FINALLY!) I hope it has been well for you too!
If not, look forward to the 2nd half, i'm sure it will get better! :D

Everytime i'm in florals, i feel all sweet and dainty.
I love to pair them in ruffles/ off shoulder pieces, or just this one; a simple basic tank.

Many of you should find this familiar! (:
The popular piece known as Marshmallow Top, which we'd sold more than 5 colors!

We decided to make our own version due to the response, basically to an even better one.
We changed the fabric to a higher grade chiffon, and we made them wearable both sides.
I know how basics are never enough; literally never. 
It's like a black tank VS a black spag top is different though both are black, right? Sometimes it's just same same but different different like how i always convince myself when i need/want new things, hurhur. 

2 for the price of 1, awesome or what? :p


Going with pastels.
I've worn it on the reversed side in Lilac previously, you can find them in the earlier posts. :)

Brought this in cos we'd many of you asking for bigger totes, and this comes in 4 shades! :)

And for those who are loving your bracelets, be glad that new colors are coming soon! :)))

I'm gonna attend personal emails; big thanks to those who'd emailed in on the prelove items! 
I'll be releasing cancelled orders slots later! :)

And ending this post with my newly manicured nails!
PONIES; my recent amusement!

Till then!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment